This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data Lynne Hargreaves Associates Limited (t/a Turner Hargreaves) collected from you or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We take your privacy very seriously and want to maintain your trust – that is what this policy is all about.
By using our website or services, you are agreeing that we can use your personal data in the ways described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by telephone, email, etc. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a promotion or survey during the course of any other activity commonly carried out on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information that you give us may include your name, address email address and telephone number, personal description, job history, qualification and photograph
We may use this information to:
- give to third parties who may wish to employ or engage you;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Personal information that you give us when you register as a candidate – CV, compliance documentation, qualifications, experience, links to professional profiles, passport details, compensation information, career history, career goals, positions sought, etc.
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plugin types and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- products you viewed or searched for;
- page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any telephone number used to call our customer service number
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To give to third parties who may wish to employ or engage you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- Information we receive from other sources: We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above, depending on the types of information we receive
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any members of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers, clients and sub-contractors for (1) the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; (2) the purpose of sourcing you employment or engagement with a third party
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site. We may disclose your personal information to third parties
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Lynne Hargreaves Associates Limited (t/a Turner Hargreaves) or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercises in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information that we hold about you.
Lynne Hargreaves Associates Limited
Company Registration No: 4702898